Updates to Thunderbird and MailNews core reviewers

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Mon Jul 6 23:33:50 UTC 2020

Almost all of these seem right. They are just reflecting reality - as it
should.

Thanks to all the new module owners for their hard and good work over
the last year.

I would like to thank particularly:
* Alessandro for his amazing and measured work on the UX and refreshment
* Geoff for his work on addon APIs and the cardDAV work
* Kai for his work on PGP
* All the others who have worked in areas that I didn't see personally