[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-06-08
mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Mon Jul 6 13:35:13 UTC 2020
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting notes
When: June 8, 2020 at 9:00 PM – 10:08 CEST
Keeper of the minutes: Magnus
In the call: Magnus, Wayne (listen only), Philipp, Berna, Patrick, Jörg
Regrets: Ryan (PTO)
* Magnus informed about status of current hiring.
* Discussed status of getting a benefits package for US employees.
Still awaiting legal paper work before we can get any numbers of costs.
* Berna inquired if there are more thoughts on doing a code audit
(related to crypto). Patrick suggested we could look into getting a
MOSS grant for this.
* Patrick/Wayne thinks the electorate list is ready (for self nominations)
o Patrick to send it out.
* Berna got a response from MoFo legal on how to address her concerns
about the negligence clause in the current NDA. A new exhibit to the
NDA with guidance for what MZLA would consider to be responsible
practice will be added. This is designed to help clarify uncertainty
or confusion around the term 'negligence'. Furthermore, a new
structure to remove the need for a council member to be under NDA
was also suggested. This could mean delegating
confidential-information-related responsibilities (together with the
NDA requirement) to a Council subcommittee, or shrugging off those
responsibilities from the Council altogether. However, this would
take effect in the next round of elections a year from now on.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning