[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-18

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Fri Jan 31 14:46:37 UTC 2020

On Mon Jan 27 2020 10:49:08 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Wayne Mery
<vseerror at lehigh.edu> wrote:
> As for this set of minutes, in order:
> ...> * The new positions will be made public when the jobs are posted.
> * Regarding EOY donations, the numbers were only preliminary because we
> were only partly through December - more information will eventually be
> available.

Thanks Wayne,

Is there a web page somewhere that provides this kind of information?

a full list of the employees ? No need for major details of the employee
(a name would be nice though, and maybe an email), although maybe you
could leave it up to the individual employees (maybe some would be fine
sharing more stats, even a picture)...

In the interest of transparency, I really think we deserve to know basic
info about how many employees there are and the positions, the
responsibilities they fill/have (ie, what component/aspect of TB are
they working on), including part-time and even contract employees.

Thanks again,

Charles