[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-18

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Wed Jan 29 23:06:20 UTC 2020

I want to thank Ryan, and also note that the minutes/summary could have
been written with about the same length as the original version (perhaps
a couple of lines more), included all of these details, and clarified
with a few words why additional information one one or two issues were
not provided ("no decisions taken", "a delicate legal concern").

And I'll reiterate I very much appreciate the council's work, albeit
expecting more transparency.

Eyal