[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-12

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Fri Jan 17 00:39:43 UTC 2020

Sorry Eyal, was going to reply to your other email today.

I have news on this front that I will share very soon, but cannot share
at the moment. I think you will be happy with the nature of these
conversations.

Ryan Sipes
Community and Business Development Manager
Thunderbird <https://thunderbird.net>