[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-12
ryan at thunderbird.net
Thu Jan 16 22:03:09 UTC 2020
Below is the Council Meeting notes from December 12, 2019:
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-12-12
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Ryan
In the call: Jörg, Ryan, Philipp, Berna, Magnus
Regrets: Wayne, Patrick
The meeting commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* The Council voted to approve extending some current contracts for vendors and employees.
* Jorg proposed some job requisites for a Test/Analysis Engineer, Code Manager/Sheriff, QA Manager
* An update from Ryan about his last conversation with our contacts in the Mozilla Foundation.
* Berna brought up a conversation between Patrick Brunschwig & Andre Heinecke on Thunderbird & OpenPGP smartcards.
* Jorg and Magnus reported that they had a two hour meeting with Ben Bucksch on issues surrounding Exchange/Owl recommendations, which included UX Architect Alessandro, who has proposed an idea for how to move forward.
The meeting ended around 3:00 PM CEST.
Community and Business Development Manager
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning