Mozilla 4 Weekly release cycle.

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Fri Jan 10 07:33:43 UTC 2020

Thunderbird follows the same release cycles, so indeed, 4 week point
releases, and merges every 4 weeks. The real (ESR) releases are still
what we ship to end users and those are still kind of time based, which
is why the next Thunderbird will be version 78 - that number got bumped
exactly because of the faster release cycle.

  -Magnus