[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-05

Andrei Hajdukewycz sancus at thunderbird.net
Fri Jan 10 00:48:54 UTC 2020

On 1/9/2020 4:40 PM, Matt Harris wrote:
> On 10-Jan-20 1:14 AM, Patrick Cloke wrote:
>>
>> * Ryan discussed what a paid support program might look like and how
>> we could get started.
> /I find it difficult to just locate the bugs that should be mentioned
> in the release notes.  So I am no longer even attempting to write
> whats new articles./
If you're specifically looking for what bug number(s) is associated with
a particular note, you can find that on GitHub in the release note data,
f ex:
https://github.com/thundernest/thunderbird-notes/blob/master/release/68.3.1.yml

If you're talking about bugs that weren't included in the notes at all,
nevermind, can't help you there :)