[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-12-05
patrick at cloke.us
Thu Jan 9 14:44:08 UTC 2020
Please see the summary of the Thunderbird Council meeting from December
5, 2019 below. Sorry for the delay in getting these out, they got caught
up in the holidays!
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-12-05
Date: Thursday, December 5, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Patrick
In the call: Ryan, Philipp, Berna, Wayne, Magnus, Patrick
The meeting commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* The Council voted to approve extending some current contracts for
vendors and employees.
* Additional job requisites were shared with the Council by Magnus.
* The Council voted to approve the additional positions.
* An update from Ryan about his last conversation with our contacts in
the Mozilla Foundation.
* The Council approved travel budgets for 3 people to attend FOSDEM 2020
on Thunderbird's behalf.
* Discussed the details of when the OWL extension for Exchange accounts
* Jörg and Magnus shared their thoughts on the technical details and
* The result was to involve Alessandro to help design the user
* Ryan discussed what a paid support program might look like and how we
could get started.
* Ryan is in contact with Mozilla legal, to determine and mitigate risks
regarding users’ privacy with respect to existing and future encryption
* Patrick and Berna have started looking into formalizing performance
reviews for employees.
The meeting ended after 3:30 PM CEST.
More information about the tb-planning