Bleeding Users, Since Christmas - following borked TB Updates

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 16:30:08 UTC 2020

Get Thunderbird!

hmm, I do not have these numbers. Do we have overall usage statistics for Thunderbird
itself? I am somehow doubtful that 30% of users would actually stop using Emails over
3 weeks altogether.

> If you look at the troughs (i.e. weekends throughout the rest of the year)
> especially on the second image, then your low points have not dropped as much as
> your weekday points - so really your numbers are just more like weekend figures,
> which is what would likely be expected during major holidays.
I would have thought the "weekend dip" would take care of most of the commercial users
and the stuff in between would be more like "daily users". Wouldn't have thought a
holiday having this much influence. Maybe we should compare these figures with Xmas
2018...

Axel