Where we're at with CardDAV

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Thu Aug 27 05:41:30 UTC 2020

Good job Geoff and everyone involved. Glad to see long standing feature
requests are getting implemented.
With PGP, CalDAV and new address book in development process future of
TB looks rosy (unicorns and rainbows). :)

Hopefully after that, or along with that, we can place more focus on TB
speed and responsiveness or perceived speed and responsiveness.

Good job again, keep it up.

Mihovil