[Council Meeting] Minutes from June 22, 2020

Berna Alp ba at pep-project.org
Wed Aug 26 17:04:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

On 8/18/20 9:57 PM, Eyal Rozenberg wrote:
> * In April, Wayne wrote that there were "some legal questions
> regarding the NDA", but did that really delay things by over 4 months?
Actually it took a lot longer than that. As you know signing
Mozilla/Thunderbird NDA is now a mandatory requirement for serving on
the Thunderbird Council and I wanted to make sure the negligence clause
was removed or at least weakened & clarified to ensure that volunteers
are not unnecessarily exposed to a risk of lawsuits.

Kind regards,--ba