PDF Viewing (pdfjs) landed in Daily

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Sat Aug 22 08:58:05 UTC 2020

> This are great news, I was waiting for this for several years now.
> I've tested this with some of my
> PDFs and it seems it works nice in most cases. But there are some PDF
> files which open nearly blank.

First thing to do is to load those in Firefox. If they fail there then
this needs filing under Firefox :: PDF Viewer - the core viewer code is
the same.

If it is only Thunderbird, then please file a bug somewhere under
Thunderbird - console logs, example emails (or snippets of how the
attachments are included in the email) etc would be useful. Also check
if the whole message has been downloaded maybe.

Mark