[Council Meeting] Minutes from June 22, 2020

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Tue Aug 18 19:57:12 UTC 2020

I didn't get this either.

On a related note...

* Weren't elections supposed to be held much much earlier this year? In
April, Wayne wrote that there were "some legal questions regarding the
NDA", but did that really delay things by over 4 months?
* Perhaps more pertinently: Isn't there some binding bylaws for the
project which governs the holding of elections?

Eyal