[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-07-20
vseerror at lehigh.edu
Mon Aug 17 19:14:27 UTC 2020
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting
When: July 20, 2020 at 9:00 PM CEST
In the call: Magnus, Wayne, Berna, Ryan,
Regrets: Patrick, Philipp, Jörg
* Continuing to track income during uncertain times - June income is
up 30% compared to this time last year.
Hiring / Personnel
* Magnus reported Add-ons Coordinator started July 15
* Magnus reported Enterprise Support and Documentation Engineer
started July 15
* Magnus reported still working on USA benefits provider
Product / Strategy
* Berna asked how the version 78 performance issues compare to past
releases. Magnus and Wayne shared that user reports thus far are
generally positive compared to past releases, however there are some
bugs that we are addressing.
* Berna asked whether Hong Kong’s status and relationship with the
West are concerning and need monitoring, and whether we are prepared
to swap out the RNP code for something that is not potentially
subject to Chinese complications.
* Berna asked about the MOSS Grant applications. Wayne reported the
track 1 MOSS development grant is provisionally approved. Also, MOSS
want to see RNP have an easy way to report security
vulnerabilities. The RNP security audit is on track for August.
* Partnership agreements are still in progress.
* MZLA recently held a Board Meeting. Ryan and Philipp shared some
highlights and will provide notes.
* Berna asked if we have formal design principles. Magnus reported
Thunderbird has documentation at https://style.thunderbird.net/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning