Beta add-on support on ATN - asking for a reminder

Andrei Hajdukewycz sancus at thunderbird.net
Fri Aug 14 19:40:53 UTC 2020

There are no plans to add back a beta feature(or any features, really).
ATN is not under active development, it's just in a basic maintenance
state. You can still target different versions of Thunderbird by using
strict_max_version and different major version numbering as mentioned at
the bottom of the TB68 update docs
<https://developer.thunderbird.net/add-ons/updating/tb68>. Though keep
in mind only one version can be in review queue at a time. Here is an
example of CardBook
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/cardbook/versions/>
doing that with 51+ for TB78 and 44/45 for TB68.

ATN displays versions for your Thunderbird client version, or defaults
to 68 if you visit the website in a regular browser. When auto-updates
for 78.2 are turned on, the default for ATN will be updated to 78.