Beta add-on support on ATN - asking for a reminder

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 16:18:35 UTC 2020

Dear John Bieling,

> Can you describe your update issues in a topicbox thread?
where exactly? Not sure if I am on that list. Can I do it online and maybe upload a
screenshot?

The problem is I cannot reproduce it, but it happened on my dad's PC for instance.
Updates are not shown and SmartTemplate appears forever incompatible. Workaround is
entering the name in the search box, and installing from the new tab.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,