Beta add-on support on ATN - asking for a reminder

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 14:38:01 UTC 2020

Dear Eyal Rozenberg,

I believe it was removed by Firefox / Mozilla core. Not sure if can have it back, but
I would find it very useful, seeing that I have my first ADd-on in late beta stages:

https://github.com/RealRaven2000/QuickFolders/issues/8#issuecomment-674099903

As an aside - I am also afraid that the update mechanism within Tb68 doesn't work with
*SmartTemplate4* - I have seen a lot of instances where the update wasn't picked up
(even with "force update") and I had to manually "install over". I am even thinking of
migrating it under a completely new name "*SmartTemplates*" because I do not like the
current one.

regards,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition