Beta add-on support on ATN - asking for a reminder

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Fri Aug 14 10:54:43 UTC 2020

With 78 coming in, people are publishing extension betas, but for a long
while ago, ATN/AMO hasn't offered a mechanism for publishing betas
separately from regular versions (like it used to); so we either keep
betas on other channels-of-distribution, or push them as a replacement
for the older stable versions.

I've forgotten why the beta version feature disappeared from ATN/AMO;
can someone post a reminder of why that happened, and perhaps speak to
whether there are plans to restore this feature?

Eyal