Virtual Summit 2020 Talks and Times

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Thu Apr 30 00:40:51 UTC 2020

The OpenPGP talk time has been added, details are as follows:

    *Developing integrated OpenPGP support*

Type: Presentation & Discussion

Host/Speaker: Kai Engert [:kaie] <mailto:kaie at kuix.de>

An update will be given on the progress of the ongoing effort to add
integrated OpenPGP support to Thunderbird, about the work that is still
ahead of us, and we'll discuss your questions.

*Date/Time: May 21, 16:00 UTC*