Thunderbird suggestion box

Mihovil Stanić mihovil at miho.im
Tue Apr 28 08:34:01 UTC 2020

If you want feedback from regular users, bugzilla and specific software
should be avoided.
As suggested, good start would be to extract top 5-10 suggestions from
bugzilla, put it in some kind of form and present it to general public
for voting and additional suggestions via thunderbird.net, blogs and
most importantly start page when you open Thunderbird.

All communication text should be localized so it reaches maximum number
of people, especially those which are not fluent in English.

Voting form should be something like Google form, no login, easy to use
and understand, and user should be able to complete it under 5 minutes.

Best regards,
Mihovil