[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-03-19
vseerror at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 27 13:52:18 UTC 2020
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting notes from 2020-03-19
When: March 19, 2020 at 2:00 PM CEST
In the call: Ryan, Magnus, Berna, Wayne, Patrick, Jörg
* Ryan indicated that donations for the last several weeks are
slightly up compared to earlier periods, which is good news. Not yet
possible to forecast how donations might change in the coming weeks.
* Ryan is working on a budget document with possible scenarios of
income and expenses.
* Proceeding with second round interviews for potential new staff.
* Continued discussion of which hiring methods/services would best
serve us from financial and employee benefits perspective, and which
vary by country. Also discussed and will need determine how this
will be arranged through MZLA and Mozilla Foundation.
* Jörg, Berna, and Wayne met with Mozilla Foundation representatives
about wording of the Mozilla NDA. No alterations decided yet, but
good meeting and follow up activity identified for both groups.
* Election preparation: Wayne will work with Patrick to clarify the
remaining names to finalize the electoral roll.
* Berna asked whether donors should be included in elections and other
areas. For past elections, and planned for this one, participants
have been intentionally scoped to those who work with or work on the
product in some observable way.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning