Thunderbird 2020 elections update

Wayne vseerror at lehigh.edu
Mon Apr 20 22:14:02 UTC 2020

A fair question as to this being a hypothetical situation.

The situation actually exists on the current council, and this direction
evolved from the issues related to not having an NDA.  Also there is no
intention to discourage participation, else, assuming the majority of
members acted as responsible representatives, the motion would have been
voted down.