Thunderbird 2020 elections update

alta88 alta88 at fixall.com
Mon Apr 20 18:28:55 UTC 2020

As I said, farfetched. Sorry to belabor, but is this concern due to an
actual experience or something lawyers have merely planted. It is a key
skill to know how to manage lawyers.

Whether intentional or not, the effect will clearly be to discourage new
electors from participating.

And if that farfetched really long tail risk is an issue, then certainly
it will lead to the council being encouraged to pay for key man (sic)
and directors insurance and an hr department. Is that where this project
is going?