[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-03-12

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Mon Apr 20 10:12:37 UTC 2020

We all know Goggle goes its "own" way for defining and working with
tasks. This makes the exchange impossible with solutions following the
industry standards. These are only as good as the market participants
accept and support them.
How works CalConnect for a Google move? Can TB/Mozilla contribute here?