ATN user statistics down?

Andrei Hajdukewycz sancus at thunderbird.net
Mon Sep 30 06:36:22 UTC 2019

Please don't report bugs this way, it's basically spam to most people
reading the list and the person you want(me) doesn't even read this list
every day, so no guarantee I will see it quickly.

The proper way to report bugs with ATN is by opening an issue on github
<https://github.com/thundernest/addons-server/issues/new>, and I receive
notifications for that.

In any case, this is fixed. Thanks for the report. Just make it in the
right place next time :)