ExchangeCalendar Extension: Publication on ATN

Onno Ekker o.e.ekker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:49:02 UTC 2019

I’ve been wondering why this can’t be stored (encrypted) in the isp db that TB Uses for all major providers.

And it would probably be helpful too if you could query the database for updates for the configured accounts. At the moment the database is only used in the wizard for setting up a new account…

Onno