ExchangeCalendar Extension: Publication on ATN

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Fri Sep 27 14:06:03 UTC 2019

Hi,

The most recent version is here:

https://github.com/ExchangeCalendar/exchangecalendar

But it does not work with TB68. This is the corresponding issue

https://github.com/ExchangeCalendar/exchangecalendar/issues/277

I looked at the code once and it was not pretty, I was not able to work
with that - and I think that is the main problem. It has grown over years.

To be honest: I think that needs a rewrite. I am running at my personal
limit and cannot take on another one, but I would like to see a that
reborn as a provider for TbSync (as you can imagine). I will try to
assist any effort in that regards - but I guess I have to turn my
provider stuff into a solid webextension API first - and that will take
a while.

I think we should get Ben B onboard as well.

John

FYI: Documenting is a PITA, this is what I was able to put up for the
provider doc so far.

https://tbsync.readthedocs.io/ <https://tbsync.readthedocs.io/en/2.1/>