ExchangeCalendar Extension: Publication on ATN

Philipp Kewisch kewisch at thunderbird.net
Fri Sep 27 13:54:36 UTC 2019

Hey Folks,

I'm wondering if we ever got anywhere with this.

The reason there are different authors is that this extension has changed hands a few times.

jwq would you be able to tell us which of the forks could be considered "latest", i.e. most likely to work in Thunderbird 68?

Have you tried reaching out to the current authors on addons.mozilla.org?

I'm happy to facilitate in getting this resolved, maybe it would make sense to continue the discussion on a thread with Ryan, Christopher and me.

Philipp