[Council Meeting] Meeting minutes from 2019-09-12

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Thu Sep 26 12:31:38 UTC 2019

As part of our efforts to provide external transparency see minutes below.
Regards,
Wayne

---

Call Minutes from the Thunderbird Project Council Meeting on 2019-09-12

Date: Thursday, September 12, 2019 at 2:00 PM CEST
Location: Zoom

Session chair: Philipp Kewisch (TB Council Chair)
Keeper of the minutes: Wayne Mery

In the call: Patrick, Magnus, Wayne, Ryan, Jörg, Berna, Philipp
Regrets: -

Last week’s minutes approved: 6 yes / 0 no

Financial

* Ryan provide donation figures as follows: $120K USD in june, $103K
July and $93K in August (all higher than expected)

Legal

* The topic of telemetry and privacy policy was again tabled, pending
legal advice. It will probably be a few weeks until we can resume.

Misc

* Approved Kai to attend OpenPGP summit in Berlin October 12-13 with
expected costs of around 300e.  Kai will provide a post summit trip report.
* Covered upcoming staff PTO and reviewed staff calendar.

Council Member Updates

* Philipp: Resolved questions regarding hiring matters, and inquired
about certain hiring conditions.

Meeting ended at 2:26 PM CEST