[Council Meeting] Meeting notes from 2019-08-22

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Thu Sep 19 18:13:00 UTC 2019

But again, in the modern age, this just doesn't make sense.

Votes could be held via secure email.

I personally think that governments should operate in a similar manner.
Forget single, timed voice or recorded votes. Simply submit a proposal
to be voted on, and when the last member votes, the votes are counted
and the decision rendered.

Anyway, this is a pet peeve of mine with respect to large governments,
and it just doesn't make sense to me to not only *allow* everyone to
vote, but it should be *required*.