Thunderbird de-xbl effort finished!

Brian Grinstead bgrinstead at mozilla.com
Thu Sep 19 20:53:48 UTC 2019

Congratulations to the team, that’s great work!

A couple of notes as we prepare to complete binding removal on the mozilla-central side:
- we are in the process of adding a build directive MOZ_XBL which can be used to disable the platform implementation (see Bug 1510785).
- the remaining bugs are tracked at https://bgrins.github.io/xbl-analysis/tree/ (4 total, with 1 in the process of landing).

Brian