Thunderbird de-xbl effort finished!

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Thu Sep 19 18:10:04 UTC 2019

For things like that, start out with doing an automatic conversion using
https://bgrins.github.io/xbl-analysis/converter/

This will get you maybe 80% of the way. Then you need to do code
adjustments and have the Custom Element classes extend whatever
equivalent Custom Element class replaced the parent binding (if any).

  -Magnus