[Council Meeting] Meeting minutes from 2019-09-09

alta88 alta88 at fixall.com
Thu Sep 19 16:19:23 UTC 2019

I'm very glad to see these meeting notes, thanks go to the 'keepers of
the minutes'.

And since there is nothing without good governance, openness, and
comporting in a way that cannot lead to even the slightest questions of
impropriety or unfairness, I would like to commend Jörg for raising
these issues.