Thunderbird de-xbl effort finished!

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Thu Sep 19 09:04:41 UTC 2019

As you may know, for the past year the Thunderbird team has put a lot of
work into migrating away from the Mozilla proprietary XBL technology,
and as of today, I'm happy to announce we're now XBL free!

Thanks, and congrats to everybody who participated in this effort!
Especially Khushil Mistry, Paul Morris, and Alessandro Castellani each
converted many bindings. Also a big thanks to the mozilla-central de-XBL
team whose background work made this possible.

XBL over time

  -Magnus