[Council Meeting] Meeting minutes from 2019-08-29

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Mon Sep 9 21:57:37 UTC 2019

Thank you Eyal,

I think we can do better on detail - however, this meeting featured an
extraordinary number of points that touched confidential matters or
related to contracts.

We have decided, before sharing the minutes, not to share any employee's
specific compensation or anything that would violate a Thunderbird
employee's privacy. But we likely could have expanded on topics such as
specific thoughts on performance reviews, the governance workshop, and
the CoC.

As a Council member, I will try and ensure we elaborate on topics that
do not trip over confidential matters - or simply omit the those bits
while keeping the rest intact, if possible.

Ryan Sipes
Community and Business Development Manager
Thunderbird <https://thunderbird.net>