Thunderbird Extension Reviewers - (Public adulation , invitation)

Jörg Knobloch jorgk at jorgk.com
Tue Sep 3 06:54:49 UTC 2019

On 02/09/2019 00:47, Christopher Leidigh wrote:
> Just since the beginning of the year the review process and reduction
> of time in the queues have been great.
>
> For instance almost 100 new/update reviews occurred in August alone.
> We improved the compatibility count with several important extensions

Thanks, Christopher. Yes, we made great progress.

That said, sadly at time of writing, there are still five updates
waiting for more than 140 days and and about 30 new add-ons waiting for
more than a month, 21 of which have been waiting for more than 100 days.

How can we address this? If they are awaiting a reply from the authors,
IMHO we should just reject them.

Jörg.