[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-10-10
patrick at cloke.us
Fri Oct 25 17:02:03 UTC 2019
Sorry for the delay on this one! I'll also be sending the minutes for
2019-10-17 shortly. Note that we've started compiling the feedback that
Wayne received on our minutes, but these minutes were written before
that was received. Please see the minutes below.
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-10-10
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Patrick
In the call: Ryan, Philipp, Berna, Wayne, Patrick, Jörg
The meeting commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* Long discussion on governance and organizational topics. As stated in
our previous minutes, a separate communication will be released about
this in the coming weeks.
* Discussion about the roles and interfaces with Mozilla Foundation, in
particular how communication flows to and from the Council.
* Some concerns were expressed to ensure transparency and redundancy
of all communication to Council members.
* Wayne requested feedback on the survey to send about the Council
minutes. (Which has now been sent to tb-planning since these minutes are
a bit delayed.)
* Discussed the current contract with Gandi.net.
Call ends at 2:45 PM CEST
More information about the tb-planning