[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2019-10-10

Patrick Cloke patrick at cloke.us
Fri Oct 25 17:02:03 UTC 2019

Sorry for the delay on this one! I'll also be sending the minutes for
2019-10-17 shortly. Note that we've started compiling the feedback that
Wayne received on our minutes, but these minutes were written before
that was received. Please see the minutes below.

----

Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-10-10
Call Summary