Thunderbird Council minutes survey

Wayne wsmwk at thunderbird.net
Wed Oct 16 12:10:09 UTC 2019

The Thunderbird Council is interested in understanding your experience
with the council minutes which have been posted to TB-Planning for the
past weeks. _Please reply to me privately._ I will summarize results
back to the list. Thanks.

  *

    Do you read the council minutes?A. Always   B. Sometimes   C. Not at all

  *

    Why do you read the minutes, and what do you hope to understand from
    them?

  *

    Do the minutes help you understand issues the council discusses?

A. Completely   B. Partially C. Not at all

        If you answered A or B, in what areas and in what ways do the
        minutes help you understand the issues?

        If you answered B or C, in what areas and in what ways do the
        minutes not helpyou understand the issues?  (Examples may be useful)

  *

    What specific changes do you recommend to improve the minutes?
    (Examples may be useful)

  *

    Is your interest in council activities as a (mark all that apply):

        Contributor

        User

        Potential contributor

        Potential user

        Enterprise

  *

    Do you normally read most tb-planning posts that affect the product
    community?

  *

    Any additional comments?