Days of access to non-UI internals are over?

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 14:25:19 UTC 2019

What my addon does: in Composer window :

I expand the mailing list items in the To, CC, Bcc array

I listen for emails being sent

Then I test the addresses that the email is being sent to and

Bring up a prompt if the emails are being sent contrary to settings in preferences.

This is relatively easy with MailExtension Experiments.

Does this discussion mean that this will all be impossible once Experiments are stopped?

Blessings
Graeme