S/Mime usage

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon Oct 14 16:42:49 UTC 2019

Hi Ryan,

Actually, your explanation completely resolves any concern I may have
had - and I certainly didn't mean to come across as saying "I don't use
that feature, therefore it is a waste."

My comment was concerned with the fact that TB is, again, first and
foremost, an EMail client, not a Chat client. I don't think anyone would
disagree with that.

But if these details had been included in the OP, I wouldn't have said a
thing, because I have no problem at all with what you described.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to respond and clear that up, and
again, thanks for your and everyone's hard work keeping TB the best
EMail client available.

Charles