New xpiLib tool for extension developers, beta

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Tue Oct 15 08:18:01 UTC 2019

Thanks Christopher, this seems like a pretty useful resource for add-on
developers!

Maybe we can try to keep postings on one list only as much as possible.
I'd expect everyone on maildev is on tb-planning, and a significant
overlap for the addons list too. (tb-planning vs maildev is confusing
too, personally I don't see the need for the split since it doesn't work
in practice)

   -Magnus