S/Mime usage

Will will at impamark.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 09:21:26 UTC 2019

On 10/10/19 15:10, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
> The focus of any open source project is invariably what people are
> prepared to work on.

Ahh. So we need a CV to comment?

With any OS project we are involved in (several), if we can't code, we
help in support, or documentation, and if nothing else pay.

We are talking about core TB code here. The very base that everyone
needs. The bit I guess most TB devs should probably be most focussed on
because like - that is the core product??

It isn't our fault if the developers we have asked to help us have told
us they don't want to because the code is missing features they require
or it is so spaghetti like they don't want to waste their time and ours,
or they can't see the point as it will all have to be rewritten again in
5 minutes.

Hey ho, Seems there are plenty of others who feel the same way.

I'll leave them to continue the fight as we will undoubtedly get banned
for being out of order or somesuch.