S/Mime usage

Phillip Hallam-Baker phill at hallambaker.com
Wed Oct 9 19:12:20 UTC 2019

What would help me enormously is if there was a documented API that allows
the Mesh tool to configure Thunderbird from the command line. Then I can
write a (short) shell script that pulls the mail config out of the Mesh
(its a JSON document containing the inbound, outbound service config, the
private keys and the certificates).