New Extension Statistics Reports - 10-7

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 13:56:24 UTC 2019

Could I ask, humbly, for you to include in the stats a marker for legacy that is correct -
I looked at a number of addons that didn't have leg bs or rs and yet still had legacy in
their manifest.json. For example, Xpunge had no sign of being a legacy addon and yet when
I looked at it, it was, not bootstrapped but xul.

Blessings
Graeme