ExchangeCalendar Extension: Publication on ATN

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Oct 9 17:44:14 UTC 2019

On 27.09.19 18:49, Onno Ekker wrote:
> I’ve been wondering why this can’t be stored (encrypted) in the isp db that TB Uses for all major providers.

The ISPDB can help with Google GMail, Apple iCloud and GMX/web.de
accounts - and I've been planning to add that -, but not Exchange and
Office365.

This isn't a configuration issue. Exchange doesn't use standard
protocols, but uses its own protocols.

Implementing the Exchange protocols is far from trivial. Just getting
login to work with all the different servers already was several weeks
or months of full time (!) work.