ExchangeCalendar Extension: Publication on ATN

Ben Bucksch ben.bucksch at beonex.com
Wed Oct 9 17:33:00 UTC 2019

On 27.09.19 16:06, John Bieling wrote:
> I think we should get Ben B onboard as well.

Great news:

FWIW, we've been working on calendar support for Owl and ExQuilla.

Probably today, I'm going to release Owl 0.6.9 which includes a beta for
the calendar via EWS protocol. If have Owl and Lightning installed, go
to Owl settings, manually configure an account using EWS protocol, and
your Exchange account has calendar entries, you should see them
automatically in Lightning.

We plan to make this a supported feature. ExQuilla should follow as well.