Thunderbird 78, Enigmail and OpenPGP secure email

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Tue Oct 8 18:44:35 UTC 2019

My apologies, but I don't see the email this was replying to, or any
earlier in this thread...

My question is, is this the result of working with and integrating P=P,
which was discussed last year (and possibly early this year)?

Or is this entirely different?

If different, I would like to hear what happened,m because we were all
promised news on this work but nothing ever materialized, that I saw,
but maybe I missed it.

Thanks,

Charles