Intent to de-support: traditional add-ons

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:21:59 UTC 2019

As regards sharing anecdotal memory usage - my main Thunderbird instance is in
autostart and I rarely restart it all, currently clocking in at around 450MB (on a
16GByt Ram system) constant, with a mail profile footprint of around 41.5 Gbyte I
think that's perfectly acceptable. It's more important to me that I can quickly go
through my email at any time and that the UI doesn't become sluggish. It's currently
"lean enough for me" with only 15 active Add-ons installed.

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/zombie-keys/>, SmartTemplate⁴