New Extension Statistics Reports - 10-7

Christopher Leidigh cleidigh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 06:01:55 UTC 2019

All:

I have published the latest extension statistics.  I have been working
on a completely different approach
hosting the reports on GH using gh pages.  I have tried to make more
visually simple and accessible.
The new reports still have some issues and I do not have summary numbers
yet.
I may still have some issues in certain places (weird broken links), but
I thought it was overdue to get out.
Soon I should be able to have this published daily.

Reports:
https://cleidigh.github.io/ThunderKdB/

Current total extensions: 1338

Please feel free to comment.  I worked on the visualization a lot , but
I've many improvements in the works.
I will also post on using xpiLib shortly...

Cheers
Christopher